HYBRID SPORTS OIL FILTER
- A new concept oil filter which improves oil pressure drop and flow properties by approximately 30% compared to current sports oil filters. Large diameter of "Super Intake Hole" and newly developed low resistance hybrid filter allow low pressure loss. Engine response is alos improved by reducing the stress on the engine.
- Most sports oil filters are prerequisite for using the high viscosity oil and therefore filter paper strength is prioritized whilst sacrificing absolute pressure loss properties. HKS Hybrid Sports Oil Filter has readdressed filter strength and overall structure to provide the oil flow that the engine requires and pursue HKS' ideals in what is required from a sports oil filter.
In the interest of general versatility, unit size has been standardized at φ68x65mm. Fitment bolt sizes are M20-1. 5P and 3/4-16 UNF. Filtration performance JIS standard is 25μ whereas HKS is 20μ making the filter compatible with most standard engine requirements.
Under normal usage, it is recommended that the filter is changed in every 10,000km or 6months. For Sports driving, the recommended distance is approximately 1/3 - 1/2 of the previously mentioned figure (as the engine revolutions are several times that of normal driving). However, to maintain optimum low pressure loss properties, it is recommended to change the filter every 3000km when an oil change is performed.
- Please confirm that the filter unit size of φ68×H65 and screw size.
- Oil filter is compatible with vehicles or oil attachments where the oil filter seal internal diameter is less than φ55.5.
- Please confirm that the filter unit size of φ80 x H70 and screw size of (M20-P1.5 or UNF3/4-16).
- Oil filter is compatible with vehicles or oil attachments where the oil filter seal internal diameter is less than φ68.5.
HKS Hybrid Oil Filter's low pressure loss properties means that even standard specification engines can benefit from reduced engine resistance and improves engine response.