R35 GT-R GT1000 FULL TURBINE KIT
|GT1000 FULL TURBINE KIT||GT-R||Explanation of the product||Application chart|
Code No. 11003-AN013
HKS is challenging for the high performance concept of HKS R35 GT series. And we have set the goal of 1000 horse power with GT1000! For the extream power and performance, the GT800 design of "symmetrical layout" has succeeded to the new GT1000.
- GT1000 has succeeded ideal design of "symmetrical layout" of GT800. And HKS has tuned-up and newly designed in all little detail for precision, strength and heat-persistence. The new GT1000 provides effective boost control and prevents from exhaust loss.
- For effective intake and exhaust stream, HKS has newly redesigned original suction pipe and chamber pipe for the new GT1000.
- Our proven technology "heat-resistence cast" was employed in exhaust manifold which provides high resistance in the heat and vibration.
- GT II is employed for wastegate of GT1000 which is very small and light and still has secure boost control.
|GT1000 Racing SPEC||1012ps/7450rpm||120.7kg-m/3990rpm||200kPa|
|GT800+ Racing SPEC||859ps/6820rpm||103.9kg-m/3950rpm||165-155kPa|
|GT800 Racing SPEC||804ps/6790rpm||98.7kg-m/3850rpm||165-155kPa|
* The output data is test result of HKS chassis dynamometer. The results may vary for other device.
Testing vehicle specification (outline)
|●Parts for GT1000|
|Exhaust Manifold||Heat resistance cast about φ52 pipe|
|Turbine||GT II 7867 Heat resistance cast (T/HSG)|
|Wastegate||HKS GT II φ50|
|Front Pipe||SUS304 φ70→φ75|
|Suction Pipe||AL buff φ70|
|Other short parts|
* We suggest to use HKS Racing Suction Reloaded
【Cautions after installation】
- Removing and installation of the engine is required for installation.
- Fuel pump, injector, F-CON, EVC, Engine parts are not included.
- Factory setting for wastegate boost pressure is about 90 to 100kPa.
- Need processing of stock water pipe.
- Need processing of stock turbocharger heat insulator.
- This product is for the race. HKS does not guarantee the damage for using it or installation.
- This product take the catalyzer away which doesn't meet the safety standard, therefore can't drive on the public road.
- Not subject to dealer warranty
- GT800-1000 Upgrade Kit must be upgraded from GT800 full turbine kit.
|Compressor wheel||Compressor housing||Turbine wheel||Exhaust housing|
|GT II 7867/|
GT II 7867R
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Type||Turbo Kit||Turbine Size||Boost Pressure||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|GT-R||R35||VR38DETT||07/12-||GT1000 FULL TURBINE KIT||GT-FTK||GTII 7867 & GTII 7867R||88.3kPa (0.9kgf/cm2)||11003-AN013||Off-road use only.|
[ CLOSE ]