【DCT COOLER KIT】
DCT Cooler Kit for GT-R R35 is available from HKS.
From the street to race circuits, the HKS DCT Cooler Kit for the GT-R has been developed to provide firm and positive shift engagement while assisting in the prevention of overheating the clutch and transmission. By stabilizing and maintaining lower oil temperatures in the transmission, the life cycle of the oil is extended. Integrated with the factory water-cooled transmission cooler and the DCT Cooler Kit also assists in reducing the GT-R's overall water temperature.
DCT COOLER KIT for
NISSAN GT-R R35-GR6
- Placement of the DCT cooler core to the front left fender maximizes cooling performance.
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) air duct specially designed for R35 GT-R is included to enhance air flow to the core.
- A larger -10 size oil line reduces resistance in pipes and increases flow ensuring proper oil supply.
- The transmission's stock heat exchanger and HKS thermostat are integrated into the DCT Cooler. With a specially designed oil outlet attachment, stabilizing the oil temperature occurs in a shorter amount of time. Improved shifts are noticeable even after cold starts.
- During testing at Fuji Speedway, the water temperature was reduced by an average of 5°C (9°F) enabling continuous laps at a constant oil temperature of 127°C (260°F).
Trivia of DCT (DUAL CLUTCH TRANSMITION) GR6
- Factory cooling type is a water-cooled transmission cooler.
- Fuel safe activates when oil temperature reaches at 140℃-145℃.
- Nissan recommends changing engine oil when oil temperature exceeds 140℃.
- Even if transmission oil is below 140℃, when the 4WD clutch temperature rises, the drive mode is switched to 2WD. (Warning message appears: The warning is appears when oil temperature of drive-train parts is raised abnormally and improper revolution difference between the front and rear wheels occurs and continues for a certain amount of time.)
New aluminum washer tank, which was specifically designed for R35, is included. A stock feed-water inlet is used for ease of maintenance.
Aluminum pipes, which were specifically designed for R35, are used for engine and its lower area. These aluminum pipes can trim the weight and improve engine compartment appearance.