【ACTIVE TORQUE SPLIT COMPUTER】
- The 4WD system of the R35 GT-R is electronically controlled. The front torque distribution is controlled by the drive condition. ATSC is the device to control the front torque distribution to be an appropriate level.
- Front torque distribution is available in 4 levels.
Just press a switch to change the setting level.
The number of the LED blinking represents the setting level.
- Oversteering during a high load driving can be overcame.
Therefore, stable driving under high load is possible.
- Recommended for a highly tuned vehicle (GT800SPEC / GT600PACKAGE / GT570PACKAGE)
Proper torque distribution can optimize the engine performance.
- Simple installation.
- ATSC controls the torque when the speed goes beyond 50km/h without applying a brake. It won't lead instability at start or during a low speed driving.
Fuji Speedway 100R Drive Test
- Coupler-ON Harness
- Main Unit
- ON/OFF Switch
Install the main unit to the E-TS Unit underneath the driver's seat using the Coupler-ON Harness.
Required installation time is approximately 2 hours.